fredag 28 januari 2011

need supply.


I den snygga webshopen Need Supply fastnade jag för:
 ...att modellen har tatueringar.
...kontrasten mellan de stora rektangulära ringarna mot den tunnare kedjan. 
...de sjukt snygga guldiga detaljer på skon! 
...den oväntade, ofärgade inslaget i klänningen.

At the stylish webshop Need Supply I especially noticed:
...that the model has tattoos.
...the contrast between the large rectangular rings on the thin chain.
...the oh so gorgeous golden details on the shoe!
...the unexpected, undyed, feature of the dress.

3 kommentarer:

  1. i live in richmond va, where the store is from. and pretty much like 90 percent of the population under 40 is tattooed ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. design traveller; I love it tooo, it's VERY cute..

    summer; lucky you to live close :) Oh so many tattos there must be, hihi, love it! (I, myself, have a little one and would like to do another, but that's in myy dreams, it will most likely not happen.. I admire them from a distance..)

    SvaraRadera

Tack fina du, för ditt besök på min blogg! / Thank you sweetie, for visiting my blogg!